Saturday 22nd October 2016, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. to Sunday 23rd October 2016, 9 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
The CELEBRATE Bristol planning team are pleased to announce the following details for this year's conference and welcome you and your family to consider joining us for a weekend full of joy, teaching, worship, seminars and community.
The theme for 2016 is, “Act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8 (NIV).
We in Bristol are looking forward greatly to welcoming you to our Celebrate Weekend, without hesitation. Whether joining us for the first time or a regular participant, whether coming on your own, in a group, or with family—you are all very welcome.
CELEBRATE is a conference for all, young and old. On the planning team we are expectant that the Lord shall move powerfully amongst us all during the coming conference; we have seen God work through the many aspects of the conference:
- Teaching from three great speakers
- Encounter with God in spirit-led Praise & Worship
- Celebration of the Holy Mass
- A wealth of insightful seminars to choose from
- Time and space to encounter Christ’s healing touch in Prayer Ministry and Confession
- Excellent Children’s & Youth Ministry through led streams for all ages
- and much more!
More details coming soon, but the above is just a taste of what is to come and what to expect! If you'd like to find out more, consider subscribing to our mailing list, or just get in touch!